Python : Basic Training & Fundamentals
This course aims to teach everyone the basics of programming computers using Python. We cover the basics of how one constructs a program from a series of simple instructions in Python. The course has no pre-requisites but it would be good to have a prior experience of a programming language. Anyone with moderate computer experience should be able to master the materials in this course. This course covers Python 3.x
This Course is the most comprehensive in class python course. It aims to acquaint the student with understanding of the syntax and the functions of python in order to use python in Web applications, Reading and writing into databases such as MySQL and as a scripting language.
- Python programming along with fundamentals of website development within the Python gamut of technologies.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Using Python in the Interactive Python Shell and in standalone scripts and learning to write custom code blocks or suites.
- Using modules and learning the basics of conditions, expressions and looping structures.
- Reading from and writing to files
- Creating a full Python project from start to finish
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Those with programming experience in another object-oriented language, such as C++, C# or Java can take up this course.
Best books for Python Programming
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 50
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes