PHP CMS : WordPress – Beginner to Advanced
WordPress training is a deep dive into the advanced concepts within the WordPress such as posts, plugins, functions, pages etc. The students learn how to work with developing a website within WordPress as well as master the WordPress environment of web development. This course teaches you from the ground up about WordPress and its workings, the adminstration and basic frontend, themes, plugins, modules, etc. No coding experience is required to learn WordPress Content Management System.
We’ll explore WordPress engineering best practices and learn how to develop and test applications on the WordPress platform. You’ll get practical experience working in small teams on a small applications that prepares you for the next level of programming in your job, business or position. Gain a comprehensive understanding of this flexible, dynamic programming language. After completion of the Course, a WordPress Skill Certificate will be provided to each student.
- Learn all the advanced constructs of the language in class and practice with the trainer.
- WordPress programming advanced level constructs like classes and objects, regular expressions etc.
- Information packed practical training covering advanced coding techniques.
- Using WordPress in an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) and in standalone programs provided as exercises after class.
- Comprehensive training starting from live examples in advanced terminologies like magic functions, database programming etc with sqlite or MySql etc.
- Homework provided for each class and soft copy of books (pdf files) provided for self reference.
- Course content designed by considering current software design patterns and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session along with in-class quizzes.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 45
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes