IELTS Sectional Course
International English Language Testing System is an international standardised test of English language proficiency. It is jointly managed by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, the British Council and IDP Education Pty Ltd. There are two versions of the IELTS, the Academic Version and the General Training Version. The Academic Version is intended for those who want to enrol in universities and other institutions of higher education. It is also used for professional recognition in fields such as medicine.
This course provides you with an option to choose your respective section in which you would like to be trained. L/R/W/S or Listening/Reading/Writing/Speaking are all skills which are tested in this exam and hence you can choose if you would like to gain more in-depth knowledge to taken questions in the specific area of L/R/W/S.
IELTS is accepted by most English speaking academic institutions. Along with Cambridge CAE, it may also be used for immigration purposes to Australia, New Zealand and Canada. No minimum score is required to pass the IELTS test. An IELTS result or Test Report Form is issued to all candidates with a ‘band score’ from 1 (no knowledge) to 9 (expert user).
- This course is for students and professionals who have already appeared for the IELTS examination and were unable to attain the score desired.
- From Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking section one single section can be chosen for this course for an intensive preparation.
- Over 6 lectures and 12 hours of visual content !
- Be taught by a dedicated and experienced IELTS exam preparation tutor who is are examiners from British Council, Cambridge & Trinity College London with over 40 years of experience.
- Improve your reading / writing / grammar / vocabulary / speaking and listening skills.
- Take practice tests using past papers, with answer guides and tutor feedback.
- Course content designed by experts considering the IELTS pattern, sectional strategies and the market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session. Improve your English whilst working towards an internationally recognised qualification.
- Practical learning experience with by using video aids and examples.
- 1 Simulated sectional test free based on the actual IELTS examination along with feedback on your performance and tips for improvement.
- Online access to our student portal with full resources on IELTS examination preparation.
- Weekdays or Weekend classes.
**Price for this course have increased from Rs.4500 to Rs.6480 as more hours have been added for the sections in IELTS.
Best books for IELTS Preparation
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes