IELTS Fastrack – GT / Academic
International English Language Testing System is an international standardized test of English language proficiency. It is jointly managed by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, the British Council and IDP Education Pty Ltd. There are two versions of the IELTS, the Academic Version and the General Training Version. The Academic Version is intended for those who want to enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education. It is also used for professional recognition in fields such as medicine. The General Training Version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience. In many countries like USA, UK, Australia, etc it is also widely used for immigration purposes.
IELTS is accepted by most English speaking academic institutions. Along with Cambridge CAE, it may also be used for immigration purposes to Australia, New Zealand and Canada. No minimum score is required to pass the IELTS test. An IELTS result or Test Report Form is issued to all candidates with a ‘band score’ from 1 (no knowledge) to 9 (expert user).
- An intensive fast track course for students and professionals who have limited time remaining for the IELTS examination.
- Over 12 lectures and 30 hours of learning content !
- Be taught by a dedicated and experienced IELTS exam preparation tutor who is are examiners from British Council, Cambridge & Trinity College London with over 40 years of experience.
- Improve your reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, speaking and listening skills.
- Take practice tests using past papers, with answer guides and tutor feedback.
- Best suitable for individuals who are planning for study or immigration and need to give IELTS in a limited time-frame.
- Mid to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by experts considering the IELTS pattern, sectional strategies and the market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session. Improve your English whilst working towards an internationally recognised qualification.
- Practical learning experience with mobile applications, English proficiency videos and examples.
- 2 Simulated tests free based on the actual IELTS examination along with feedback on your performance and tips for improvement.
- On-line access to our student portal with full resources on IELTS examination preparation.
- Both Weekdays and Weekends
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 120
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes