IELTS Advantage – GT / Academic
International English Language Testing System is an international standardized test of English language proficiency. It is jointly managed by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, the British Council and IDP Education Pvt Ltd. There are two versions of the IELTS, the Academic Version and the General Training Version. The Academic Version is intended for those who want to enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education. It is also used for professional recognition in fields such as medicine. The General Training Version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience. In many countries like USA, UK, Australia, etc it is also widely used for immigration purposes.
IELTS is accepted by most English speaking academic institutions. Along with Cambridge CAE, it may also be used for immigration purposes to Australia, New Zealand and Canada. No minimum score is required to pass the IELTS test. An IELTS result or Test Report Form is issued to all candidates with a ‘band score’ from 1 (no knowledge) to 9 (expert user).
For more information call us now on: +919205002460
- Over 15 lectures and 15 hours of visual content !
- Be taught by a dedicated and experienced IELTS exam preparation tutor who is are examiners from British Council, Cambridge & Trinity College London with over 40 years of experience.
- Improve your reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, speaking and listening skills.
- Take practice tests using past papers, with answer guides and tutor feedback.
- Best suitable for mid to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by experts considering the IELTS pattern, sectional strategies and the market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session. Improve your English whilst working towards an internationally recognized qualification.
- Practical learning experience with mobile applications work and examples.
- Online access to our student portal with full resources on IELTS examination preparation.
- Weekdays or Weekend classes.
- 3 Simulated tests free based on the actual IELTS examination along with feedback on your performance and tips for improvement.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 32 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 30
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes