General English Proficiency – IELTS / TOEFL
A foundation course for people preparing for examinations like IELTS (GT /Academic) or TOEFL is purposed to enable students to get a good band in the examination. The training module gives sufficient practice in the skills of English language to attempt the IELTS or TOEFL exam.
The aim of the syllabus is to prepare students to use English for their professional studies or converse in a work context. It is also a foundation course for people preparing for examinations like TOEFL, IELTS, IELTS geared towards students who would like to have a competitive advantage in entrances and for work place professionals who would like to improve their written, grammar and business English in a work context. The training module gives sufficient practice in the skills of English language at the foundation level.
WHAT DO I LEARN FROM THIS COURSE ?
- Language Development, which involves grammar and extensive vocabulary learning.
- Writing skills, which have a specific focus on literacy and letters and essays.
- Reading, which involves study of instructional or business-related texts of topical relevance.
- Listening, which includes comprehension of gist and detailed information for multiple choice questions.
- Over 20 lectures and 40 hours of content covered.
- Be taught by a dedicated and instructor who are professionally qualified trainers from schools, colleges and private institutions like British Council, Cambridge & Trinity College London with over 10 years of experience.
- Improve your reading / writing / grammar / vocabulary / speaking and listening skills.
- Learn about each section of the exam, how to attempt each section and its strategies.
- Course content designed by experts considering the the need of today’s job market in India and the basic requirements for being successful at study or work.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Improve your English whilst working towards an internationally recognized qualification.
- Practical learning experience with by using video aids and examples.
Best books for IELTS Preparation
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 2
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes