Penetration Testing and Preparation for CEH v9
WHAT’S CEH v9?
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v9) is the most desired certification program being favored by students and security professionals and has become an indispensable asset of their portfolios. Ethical hacking has today become a self-regulating profession where students, as well as professionals, are gaining the necessary expertise to scan, test, hack and secure their own or company systems.
CEH v9 is a certification which is given by students and professionals in the industry who have a bent towards working in the IT security industry. We at Inology provide a comprehensive program to train such students and professionals who are studying in schools, colleges and universities across India and abroad. Inology provides a course completion certificate to all learners enrolled in the program. The certification is provided by a EC Council which is an International (U.S.A) body which regulates these exams.
As a student you can enroll with us, attend a 45 hours course and give the certification examination, we are in the process of accreditation as an Authorized Training Centre with EC Council which will be completed shortly.
To qualify for your official CEH v9 (Certified Ethical Hacker) Certificate you must study and complete all modules and passing grades in each of the course assessments.
- The course duration is for 45 hours.
- The hours may be extended if the learner also takes the per-requisite trainings listed in the section below.
- For School and Colleges the usual duration is 5 days x 8 hours of study with an additional 5 hours of doubt clearing sessions.
- For professionals the duration is 40 hours as they are usually from the same area or have the per-requisites in place.
- The exam takes 1 day in all cases.
- Learning the basics of ethical hacking concepts like penetration testing and basic investigative techniques.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Foot printing and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Denial-of- Service
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Webservers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Cloud Computing
- The learner should have a good command over Windows and be aware of the navigation, start-up processes and general working inside a windows OS.
- The learner should have basic understanding of shell scripting both in Windows and Linux environments.
- The learner should be aware of very basic command line on Linux and be fairly comfortable working inside the linux distribution like Ubuntu, Red Hat, Kali Linux etc.
* Inology provides training on an Ethical Hacking programme. We are currently in the process of becoming an Authorized Training Centre with EC Council which will be completed shortly. After accredidation our our students will receieve an exam voucher from EC Council which can be used to give the examination. The certification for CEH v9 is provided by EC-Council which is the body in the USA which regulates these exams. Inology provides a course completion certificate to all learners as well.
** If training for either of the above pre-requisites is required, then there are separate courses which need to be undertaken first to be able to go through this program.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 45 hours
- Skill level Intermediate to Advanced
- Language English Medium
- Students 59
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes