PHP : Basic Training & Website Fundamentals
PHP is a popular server-side scripting language that can be embedded in HTML to create dynamic web pages. It is a simple programming language many beginners find easy to pick up, and with PHP 5.3+, modern PHP is more secure than it has been before. Get PHP training from the basics, through cutting edge topics, and on to certification. Our course offers real-life examples and interactivity to provide a robust and hands-on php training experience, to sharpen your skills and add new development practices. Our PHP courses are taught online with a live expert instructor which are scheduled in advance. Classes can also be taught onsite or in a classroom setting (availability based on geography).
This course provides a start into the basics of PHP programming and provides the student with hands-on practice during the class sessions. The learner will understand the basics and learn how PHP interacts with the web pages online and how to create a deliver basic PHP websites.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 16
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 28
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- How PHP Scripts Work
- Basic PHP Syntax
- PHP data types
- Comments in PHP
- Displaying type Information
- Testing for a specific data types.
- Changing type with Set type
- PHP Operators
- Dynamic Variables
- Strings in PHP
- File Inclusion (Include, require, once etc)
- What is a website, domain and hosting – Concepts anyone must know
- Setting up a website, purchasing hosting and domain
- And Many More…